Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tagged!

The lovely Toes That Twinkle tagged me with the Stylish Bloggers Award. I am thrilled to be tagged, and I love reading her blog (she just reached 300 followers! Hooray!)




Here are the rules to this award:
1 - Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2 - Share 7 things about yourself
3 - Award 15 (!) recently discovered great bloggers
4 - Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

I can easily come up with 7 things about myself, however, I'm still discovering bloggers. I have 4 that I read every time they post (that haven't been named already!) so I may need to mostly follow along here. I'll update as I discover new blogs.

7 things about myself

1 - I tend to obsess over things. I like a color in a set, then I need to get the WHOLE set, and I can't stop thinking about it until I have them.
2 - Once a polish chips on me, I tend to pick at it, so it needs to be removed immediately.
3 - I have very crafty hobbies, I quilt, knit, bead and crochet
4 - Having a 5 year old boy (aka the spitfire), I know far too much about Ben 10, Super Heroes and Spongebob
5 - My husband (aka the dearest) and I met on my first day of college, but we didn't date seriously until nearly 6 years later
6 - I could eat pizza everyday
7 - My favorite color is orange, but my nail polishes tend to be mostly purple

I have 4 blogs that I love reading, I will amend this post as I add more:

Nailspotting (I LOVE her pictures)
Carinae L'etoile's polish stash

I'm having technical difficulties with my comments, I tried to load a new comment widget and hated it, I'm sorry. All other posts should be ok.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...