Thursday, January 27, 2011

Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick

Oh, I have a whole bunch of posts lined up. I had a gift certificate from Sephora - and boy did I spend it. First up from the lovely, lovely haul is the Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick Trio (that was a mouthful). I saw these in Sephora and they looked interesting. Having never bought a Korres product, I went home and did what I always do - look it up on Temptalia!


I am glad I bought these. They are smooth, shiny, glide on easily and are very opaque. The shine loses a bit of its intensity after about an hour, but the color stays for nearly four, with some snacking. Although, there was some migration into the fine lines on my lips.


The Korres site describes the lipsticks as:
Cooling, water-based liquid lipstick with the creamy texture of a lip gloss with the long-lasting, vibrant finish of a lipstick.
-Rich in line-smoothing, antioxidant Raspberry & Pomegranate extracts to protect against free-radical damage and smooth lip lines for softer, more youthful looking lips.
-Certified Organic Acai Palm Pulp Oil moisturizes and soothes the lips creating a long-lasting, creamy texture. 

L-R, #13-Soft Pink, #56-Vibrant Red, #28-Muted Raspberry




I'm not sure about all the claims on the site, but the lipstick is very moisturizing. The colors that come in the package are #13 - Soft Pink, #56 - Vibrant Red, #28 - Muted Raspberry.


At $32.50, these come out to just under $11 a lipstick. Alone, they sell for $22 so this is quite a deal. I'm very happy with my purchase and I would definitely recommend them.

2 comments:

  1. the colors look gorgeous on your lips :)... I especially love soft pink...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's a very nude-ish color. I think my favorite may be the muted raspberry one, but I really do like all 3.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...