Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bad Romance

Ahh, Deborah Lippman. How I love your nail lacquers. Yes, I have very recently discovered them when I wondered into Neiman Marcus searching for some Chanel Paradoxal, and there you were, a subtle little display. I picked up Waking Up In Vegas and Wicked Game and never looked back. The lovely colors, the song-titled names - it all grabbed me.

So, when I recently saw Bad Romance sitting there on the shelf, all glittery and purple, I couldn't pass it up. As a side note, Lady Gaga is quite a guilty pleasure of mine.

It is glitter, both regular and hex glitter, suspended in a dark jelly base. Application was great, even with all the glitter, it still seemed to apply evenly.

 One coat Bad Romance over two coats of plain black polish.

Glittering in the sunlight

Closeup in sunlight - please don't be terrified of the horrible cuticles.


I forsee many manicures with this polish. And the Ruby Red Slippers that the saleswoman so generously gave me a sample of. 

I also may have bought 6 different Deborah Lippmann lacquers for Christmas presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...