Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chanel Illusions d'Ombre Fall 2011 Nail Polish Sneak Peak

While working from home today, I sat in full view of my front door, stalking the UPS guy. Finally, at 5:30, this shows up on my doorstep


Oh, my! Whatever could it be??

Here's a hint:






Why yes, the three Fall 2011 (Fall? Fall?? It's not even July for goodness sakes!) Chanel Illusions d'Ombre Nail Lacquers. The second I saw a picture of these colors online, I knew I had to have them. Once I heard they were for sale on the Chanel website, I had them ordered before you could say "debit card".





Chanel is releasing 3 new colors for the fall. Graphite - a glittery charcoal gray. Peridot, a greenish-gold duochrome frost and Quartz, a beige metallic frost. Yes, I said frost. Peridot and Quartz definitely have a frosty finish to them, which means brushstrokes galore if you are not careful. But you know what? I don't care. I love these colors.

I took tons of pictures of these three, but the metallic finishes were wreaking havoc on my wimpy old point and shoot. I'll post my pics and thoughts on the colors over the next three days. I wanted to split up the posts because of all the pictures - I even grabbed some comparisons of Graphite and Quartz.

Ahh, Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...