Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saw this one coming

I knew it would only be a matter of time before I was putting the shatter on everything. I'll swatch one nail with a new color, or be at the end of a manicure and think, "hmmm... lets try the shatter over it".

A wee bit of a messy shatter application

My L8R G8R manicure was beginning to chip (I guess Orly Ridge Filler isn't that good of a base coat), so I put the shatter on top of it.



The shatter looks really cool over a holographic polish. To test that theory out even further, I tried it over three coats of Nicole by OPI - Make a Comet-ment - with is just pure holographic glitter in a clear base. The polish itself is really grainy, but looks good under the shatter.


The shatter was applied a bit thickly, so it didn't shatter as nicely, but still looks pretty cool.

I'll be sick of the shatters soon, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm not tired of the shatters yet so keep on shattering!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...