Saturday, March 24, 2012

My the odds be ever in your favor

Yep, I'm one of those.

I had no desire to read The Hunger Games. The thought of kids killing kids turned me off. However, my two sister-in-laws kept bugging me to read it. There was one thing that finally pushed me over the edge into "read it" status.

Lenny Kravitz

Yep. I looked on IMDB and saw that Lenny Kravitz was playing Cinna and I was completely on board. Shallow? You betcha. I own it. So I read it. In two days. Now, I'm getting ready to drop the spitfire and little miss off at the babysitter's house (aka my parents) and head off to see the movie. While I do it, I will be wearing this:






I may just wear some Urban Decay El Dorado eyeliner as a homage to Cinna - but probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...