Friday, August 19, 2011

Chanel Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Fauve

Chanel recently released a few new products for fall. Part of the release is a set of single Soft Touch eye colors. Being the taupeaholic that I am, I was drawn to Fauve like a moth to flame.





Fauve is a mauve taupe color with loads of shimmer. The shimmer is abundant, but not a chunky, clumpy glitter. It's soft and blendable and looks nice on the eye.


I love this color. I have been wearing it non stop for the past few days. It makes a quick and easy elegant eye look. Sweep some Fauve over a primed lid (I used UDPP) and then add a thin line of Urban Decay's new 24/7 liquid eyeliner and voila - you're done.






I love this color and will be using it often in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds too easy. Being a working mum I love eyeshadows like this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...